Direct Supervisor: Service Manager
Contact: Tim Geiger 715.538.1495 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Summary of Position:
Komro Sales & Service, Inc. is seeking out a small engine diesel mechanic to perform accurate and thorough service, repairs, and maintenance on Bobcat machinery and other equipment.
Komro Sales & Services, Inc. is a privately owned company serving the Dairy and Agricultural Industry since 1960. We provide our customers with facility design and construction services which includes; sales and service for irrigation; grain handling; manure handling; and generating sand separation systems nationwide. In addition, we handle a broad line of manure handling, feed handling, & skid steer equipment. Komro Sales is constantly developing manpower to support, with innovation, our growing customer base.
We are offering competitive pay and a generous benefit package including a strong client base, apparel, medical insurance, paid training, 401(k) plan with employer contribution, & profit sharing.
Roles & Responsibilities:
· Service and troubleshoot hydraulic, electrical, and mechanical issues
· Service and troubleshoot Bobcat compact equipment and various brands of small engines
· Perform inspections and preventative maintenance
· Provide onsite repairs and maintenance on customer equipment
· Display a sense of urgency, professionalism and maintain an ownership mentality while performing required service for internal and external customers
· Maintain a safe work environment
· Maintain an orderly and clean work environment (shop floors, tools, job space, etc.)
· Maintain professional and technical knowledge by completing applicable training/online courses
· Experience/knowledge of small engines, hydraulic systems, electrical systems and diesel engines
· Awareness and compliance with service standards to meet warranty and customer expectations
· Ability to effectively prioritize and utilize time management skills
· Critical level of attention to detail
· Effective written and verbal communication skills
· Ability to work in a team environment and accomplish work assignments with minimal supervision
· Capability to interpret a variety of instructions in written, oral, diagram or schedule form
· CDL or ability to obtain one
Please note that this is a summary and not inclusive of all job responsibilities. Responsibilities may change to meet the needs of Komro Sales & Services