The Whitehall Area Chamber of Commerce is restoring the 1915 Bandstand on Main Street! Thanks to a generous donation from David and Ruth Wood and other community members Jurowski Construction has restored the roof to the original style. Built in 1915 by A. E. Wood, the Ladies of the Chautauqua sponsored the construction project on land donated to the Village of Whitehall by Mr. Seymour, President of the Green Bay & Western Railroad. A fundraiser is underway to qualify for a grant to enhance the area around the Bandstand. Donations are appreciated! Contact email@example.com or the City of Whitehall at 715.538.4353 for more information!